Rockend SMS Configuration for Strata Master
Configure Rockend SMS Enhanced Integration for Strata Master
To start sending using the Rockend SMS Enhanced integration, you’ll need to configure your user settings in your Strata Master first. Setup is simple and does not require anyone to exit the database, however it will need to be completed by a user with an access level of Configuration > Write. It will only take a minute before you’re ready to start sending.
The below instructions apply to Strata Master version 12 and above. For details on how to configure earlier versions for Strata Master, click here.
Step by Step Configuration
1. Navigate to Configure > Third Party Services
2. Enable Edit Mode and check the box labelled Rockend SMS Online
3. Click Save
4. Double click on Rockend SMS Online from the list to start configuration
5. A list of Strata Master users will appear in the Rockend SMS Configuration screen
6. Select yourself from the list to reveal Access Token and Token ID area at the bottom of the screen – enable Edit Mode to populate these details.
7. Tick the checkbox next to your name, then copy and paste your Access Token and Token ID provided to you in your Rockend SMS Welcome email, into the corresponding fields.
NOTE: To resend your Rockend SMS Welcome email, click the login button on the header menu and use the “Lost Password” link to have your details resent via email.
8. Click Save
9. To complete setup for other users, select yourself from the list and enable Edit Mode.
10. Import remaining user’s settings by selecting the “double arrow” button. Access Token and Token ID details for each user with an email address registered with Rockend SMS, will populate automatically during synchronisation.
NOTE: Be sure to tick the checkbox next to each user’s name. If user details do not populate, ensure user email addresses are correctly registered in their Strata Master user profile and have been registered for Rockend SMS with Edgility – email@example.com.
11. Once prompted that synchronisation is complete, click Save
When User Configuration and Rockend SMS Third Party Configuration are completed successfully, registered users will be ready to use Rockend SMS Enhanced Integration.
NOTE: If you disable Rockend SMS Third Party Configuration, you will need to configure your SMS integration again starting from step 1 of the above instructions.